If you would like to come to the salon, you need to book an appointment. By preference via:
Text message: 07840 360 727
But you can do on our booking system in this website.
New health and safety guidelines
According to the Government guidelines, we have set up the following procedures from 4th of July 2020:
– Please, wear a face mask any time in the salon. According to the Government guidelines, hairstylists have to wear face screens. According to the Government guidelines, “there is no benefit to either the client or the practitioner of wearing additional PPE”.
– Please, use the hand sanitizer we will provide and disinfection mat for your shoes that you will find in the entrance of the salon.
– Please, no talking face to face. Any communication about cut or colour must be done via the mirror and kept to a minimum.
– Appointments will be needed.
– No waiting area. No chaperone.
– No magazines will be provided.
– We won’t offer a cup of tea, coffee or water.
– We will provide a disposable plastic cape.
– Scissors, combs, brushes, chairs will be disinfected between clients by the hairstylist.
– The cleaning and disinfectant procedures will be reinforced along the salon, specially on the surface as door handles, card payment machine, etc.
– We will keep the salon ventilated. We will usually have the front and the back door opened, if it’s not too cold.
– No dry cuts.
– Don’t come to the salon if you feel bad. You can reschedule your appointment. We all are responsible for keeping safe ourselves, vulnerable people, NHS staff and front line workers.
– Following all these procedures, we all will be RELAXED.
Thank you for your support.
GERMAN SERCOVICK HAIR SALON
German Sercovick Hair Salon is a small and independent hair salon in Tower Bridge Road, Bermondsey, London.
With highly skilled & professional hair stylists, we are proud to offer colour experts services, combined with your hair care. Balayage, flamboyage, babylights, contouring, blending and any other colour technique or hair style.
The salon has a vintage style and a warm atmosphere, and we try to make the whole salon a relaxing and agreeable space.